Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Set almost done

Almost done is a wonderful thing except when the directors come up to you and say "Oh by the way..." This could mean something as small as we need a cane to we need 50 large nuts for the squirrels. Ok I thought I could relax a little, no way! Then I also get a call to work this Sunday in Wild Rose. I knew I'd get used and abused by this place. I just have to start putting the checks in an account for Cole for school. Cole and his friends have been helping me build the big set pieces and its really fun with them, as long as you remember that you are with 3 17 year old boys. Clay and Bill went to get a hair cut and to make things really funny he was talking to Sandy and found out Brian is dating again. This is not the funny part hold on..... here it comes.... get ready... his girlfriend owns the Frost Watch. Jason and Brian are old childhood friends too. Boy that girl just can't stay away from anyone involved with the family. OK I just realized that sounded a little like the Mafia. Yipes!

No comments: