Saturday, July 18, 2009

Who's that on the field and what did they do with my team

We were in Rhinelander yesterday for Districts. This is the tournament they need to win in to go to state. Let's just say I think they were all sleeping. The first game Kyle kid struck out twice! I have never seen him strike out twice in I don't know how long. He played center field like a pro. He had to. Our Substitute Right fielder has issues catching and so he had to be there for back up and our left fielder hurt his back and couldn't run and throw. The second game he had a great hit! Unfortunately the coach sent him to second and he got out. I was surprised but Kyle didn't get to upset. Clay got a new lego set and was playing with this all day and was happy. We're off to Rhinelander again today to see if they can win back going to state.

No comments: