Thursday, July 23, 2009

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!!

It's such a lovely little word. I have off now until August. Ok I know it's only a week but saying it this way makes it sound so much better. With the unpredictable weather we are having we have to have a plan A and B. Clay's excited that the boys will be leaving soon. I think to much togetherness lately.
Clay loved football camp and the boys said he did well. I think they are amazed by him when they see him with others. Kyle is ornery because football camp is interfering with him going to Superior with his friend. Cole and I are battling the your still to young to...(Cliff dive at Red Granite for instance) The joys of having a kid who think he's ready to be gone. I just get to do all the wash and pack the boys up.
I was reminded about dressing the husband. Bill doesn't have anything to wear to the class reunion. It's a good thing I have tomorrow off to find him something.

No comments: