Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baseball and Hamburgers

OK it's really sad when I'm more excited about going to the ball park for the hamburgers than the game. Memorial Park has the best food. I got my delicious cheeseburger and fresh cut fries. Then I got to watch Kyle's team get creamed. The boys just didn't have their heads in the game. Kyle had an amazing catch at the Left field foul fence to get an out. It really was quite impressive. His coach from last year didn't believe it was Kyle who moved that fast. He also hustled and got to first base on a blooper hit. The first baseman tripped him as he went aver the base and now his butt hurts. 4 more games for the regular season. It's much more fun to watch the traveling team.
Cole's at a friends house tonight hanging out. They are all ready for riverfront fun this weekend.
Clay is headed up north. I got home and tripped over his bag. He was climbing the walls to get going. I don't know what I'll do without my goodnight hugs every night for the next week.

No comments: