Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crazy Couple of Days

Friday Cole's race got rained out. He gets to race for free next weekend. He's been out to Iola car show every day with one or another of his buds.
Kyle's been in and out with friends all weekend. He didn't go to the car show today and had the run of the house. I think he just needed some quiet time alone. That's how he gets his batteries recharged.
Clay is now at Denise's. Granddad is bringing him home about 2 tomorrow. If he doesn't show up I will go get the little one myself. I miss his hugs. I cleaned his room while he was gone and now he's thrilled because I told him his room would have to be clean before he could have friends stay over night.
Bill's been at Iola all week. He and his dad. I hope he comes home with less and not something new. He's good about swapping stuff when it comes to cars. On a sad note he has a funeral to go to tomorrow. One of his kickers drowned this week at a camp for UWSP. This really sucks.
I pulled my back while bending over and getting Clay's room cleaned. I just need to take it easy for a couple of days and I'll be fine.

No comments: