Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hi! Bye!

Well all the boys got home today about 2. With this came lots of stinky laundry and boys that looked like they didn't sleep for 4 days. From what I heard they all took naps during the breaks but I think the work outs really did them in. We wash Kyle's clothes, repacked him and sent him on his way again. He went to Lake Superior camping with friends until Wed.
Clay and I went to Wausau trying to shop for several birthday presents but ended up with nothing. Ugh! It's hard to figure out what to get people who have everything and don't give you any ideas (hint, hint)
Off to change laundry. I got to get rid of the smells.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Are you hinting to me? Do you need a gift idea just because I'm awesome? If so, I have a fabulous amazon wish list. :-)