Monday, June 2, 2008

Mean, Evil, Terrible Mom

Oh! it is definitely Monday! Let me tell you ADD/ADHD should come with a handbook and a quick chart on how to fend off fits. Mom's 1st screw up of the day was that she thought that the field trip was today. I had a great lunch and all eco-friendly containers (more eco-friendly more points) however the trips tomorrow. Let's just say Bill made a trip to go visit our little one at school as he sat in the principle's office for 2 hours doing his work. 2nd screw up I'm not letting Kyle play ball tonight but making him go to the game. In his words "You just want to torture me. I thought you loved me." 3rd and let's hope final screw up of the day is I made Cole go (O.K. forced) to the football meeting. He's not feeling good, getting pressured for finals this week and getting crap from kids about the only reason he plays is because he's a coaches kid. Yeah like that's going to get him extra playing time. Let's hope I don't screw up anymore.

Kyle went fishing and caught a ton on Saturday. Cole made money by helping his friends parents move. Clay was happy just to have Mom and Dad to himself. Plus we all went to see Indiana Jones. Clay thought it was scary but cool.

No comments: