Thursday, June 19, 2008

One down two more to go

Well we're 1/2 of the way through baseball season. Clayton had his last game last night and did very well. It's fun to see how far they come in a season plus we got no phone calls or complaints about his behavior. His coach thought he was funny because he said Clay knows the game better than any other kid out there (hence the arguments). Geez Mom coached most of his life, he's been dragged to all of Kyle's games I wonder why he knows the rules so well. Clay wanted to ride his bike to his last game (4 Miles). So Bill and I biked along with him. He had to stop once to rest and by the time we got to the park he was so tired and cheeks were so pink. I had to go back and get the car to get Kyle and Clay and Bill were 1/2 way home when we caught up with them . Clay didn't pause to think when I asked him if he wanted to ride the rest of the way home in the car. So that's what it takes to wear him out.

Kyle came home yesterday from his friends house not feeling well. I'm sure it's his allergies.

Don't ask about Cole. He didn't need money for food or gas so I haven't seen him. Good thing he's got a cell phone. I can't believe I've been reduced to having a relationship with my kid via phone. I guess I should be glad he's got friends and is busy.

Bill informed me today that we are 5 weeks from the start of football season. Can't I just get through one season first.

No comments: