Friday, May 30, 2008

Knights and Fights

Well I guess the kids did inherit something from me. Kyle loved the Medieval Times. "It was better than I thought it would be!" It must have been good because he called me @ 2 just as they were leaving. His Knight was killed by the way.

Fights: Clay feels he's old enough to do whatever, his pediatrician called because his teacher sent him an unflattering report about Clay. B***H. Keep in mind I have heard nothing in like forever. (Sorry, yes I used the unruly "like") Cole thinks we are being unfair about not allowing him to go to LaCross and camp over night with another friend who is also 16. His parents thought they were nuts also. Finals are coming up and life in the Rogers household will not be pleasant. At least he is applying for jobs. Please Del Monte here my call.

TGIF!!!!

No comments: