Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Humph Day

I know it's "hump" day but I feel like Humf! Everything is icky! I don't know the last time I've been in this foul of a mood. Work, family, extended family ICK! O.K. enough feeling sorry for myself.

Kyle is officially out of the hitting slump. He went 3:3 last night and got on base 2x's. He played great. The game was tied at 3 until the last inning. They were at the top of their order and we were at the bottom of ours. We ended up loosing by 2. His team record does not reflect the playing. This team stays with everyone up until the last inning. He's up north with his friend again. They promised to have him home tonight. We'll see.

Cole still has his cold and it's not adding to his personality. He got hired by my department to help transport patients on the weekend and when one of our aides are out.

Clay's last game is tonight! He did really well this year. I'm going to be a little sad to see it end. He wants to ride our bikes to the last game. I think we're going out for ice cream after.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

SMAK! You've been kissed o' foul one.