Thursday, June 5, 2008

What a pain in the knee

Well let's just say that a week is not enough to be off the knee. I got to the game at the 5th inning to find Kyle in tears and on the bench. Ortho said we need to get him a brace. He'll have to miss this weekend tourney playing but I would rather have him cheer his team on then be in surgery.

Let me tell you I no longer believe in Darwin. If the survival of the fittest were true my sons would have good knees, no seizures or blood disorders. Thank goodness they got my teeth and Bill's eyes.

Well one more day of school! One more night of studying for finals! One more day before the fights begin! As for feeling old let just say we start tomorrow with a 2nd, 7th and Sophomore and come home (hopefully) with a 3rd, 8th and Junior. That last one should make you feel old.

No comments: