Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kyle's Memorial Weekend Update

Today's guest blogger is Kyle D. Rogers!
Memorial Weekend means no school or homework for 3 whole days. Yeah! Last night we went to Raczek's and played around. Mom ate to many s'mores. We are going to watch a movie today or tomorrow. Whenever it rains. I want Indiana but Cole saw it last night. LOSER! couldn't wait for me. We might go see Narnia. I want to see this because everyone says it has a lot of action. We might kill our first chicken today if she doesn't stop sitting on her eggs. I hit three out of the parkers on Friday. (I was standing on 2nd base) I am going to try and get Dad to take me fishing tomorrow. I'm killing Nazi's in the monastery. (Don't panic it's "Metal of Honor: Hero's 2" for the wii) Debby it's better than wii fit. Have a nice rest of the weekend.

No comments: