Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh what a night!

Well let me tell you it's never a dull moment in our lives. Clay had a game tonight. He struck out his first at bat, got mad and threw the bat into the air (straight up). Thank goodness no one got hurt. Kyle has been complaining about his knees the last couple of days and had to sit out most of travel team practice. I thinking I was a good mom, took him into U C. an hour and half later I had a kid in tears thinking he'll have to give up sports. Dr. thinks is oustenslagers disease. Kids tendons tend to swell between the ages of 13-15. Taking him in to see the orthopedic doc tomorrow for a second opinion. Also took him to tour the public middle school. We'll see what he decides. It would be a repeat of curriculum from this year. He of course thought it would be easy since he did it once. Then I get home at 10:30 and Cole asks if he can go to Eau Claire to watch the state track meet. No big deal however he wants to go with another team mate (no parents) and get a campsite. Do I look that stupid?! Now he thinks we're treating him like a 13 year old which Kyle is taking offense to. Boy I wish I drank. Mothers and sisters need to quit laughing thinking this is revenge for my rebellious teenage years.

No comments: