Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wow it's been busy

We had Panacea weekend this weekend. Bill was cooking up a storm for the pancake breakfast. I was selling tickets for the mini raffle, Kyle was busy being naughty (2 am free large slide rides) and Clay was busy spending our money.

Friday night we had the football game and won. Kyle had a rough start to kicking but I think he was just nervous at the thought of playing defense. He did very well at both. Clay was the tee boy and was running out to get the tee after Kyle kicked. Bill thought it was great.

Cole didn't make it home. I think he likes the thought of coming home but doesn't want to miss what's happening there. He's liking school and loves his criminal justice class. He thinks his other profs are pretty cool as well.

Clay had his first soccer game this past Sat. (I wish he'd play football but what ya gonna do). He did well and loves to run. I think he'll make a good cross country runner someday.

Half way through the week and I'm exhausted. Maybe it's because I never got caught up from the weekend.

No comments: