Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Interesting

Well the last 24 hours has had some interesting things happen.
1- Kyle had a JV game (terrible) and one of the players on the opposite team bit a chunk out of his finger. OK where is this kids parents and I want a health record! Really these are 15-17 year old kids.
2- Cole is ENJOYING his classes. He really likes them and of all things loves his English prof. Where is my kid and what did the aliens do with him. He also informed me he took a chunk off his finger by placing it in a fan because it was stuck (OK this sounds like my kid now)
3- I went to traffic court today. Bill took 1/2 day of vacation because he thought this would be interesting. I pleaded not guilty, because I was. Had to meet with the sheriff (not the one who issued me the ticket) and explain my side (with pictures of said intersection). I got the fine and points dropped. Bill told me if my mouth runneth off just claim Mad Cow like Denny Crane. That's my husband always supportive.
Now I'm off to the County Executive Board meeting (I'm finding politics interesting) to support Amy's mom who may loose her county job for contract.

No comments: