Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Once Again

I get a call at work today from #1 (as Bill's dad likes to refer to him as) "Mom? I don't think I'm coming home this weekend. Rob's friends are coming to stay." Me: Lots of laughter. This kid has promised to come home for 3 weeks. It's always Wed. when he calls and tells us he's not coming home. I end up feeling bad because we aren't able to go get him and he sounds so sad on Sundays. HA! This kids living the dream. Oh to be young and have no responsibilities but to get up and go to class. I wish I could go back to those days.
Kyle is struggling right now. He's itching to play baseball and I think it's even harder for him because in football they are using him as a utility player and he's frustrated because all the coaches are yelling at him because he isn't doing what they want. I think we counted last night and we were up to something like 7 different positions not including his special team duties. He likes playing but he also wants to be perfect at it.
Clay is taking things out of his backpack once again so Dad and I don't see it. Guess I'll have to e-mail his teachers again. The sooner we get that stopped the better we will be.

No comments: