Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fun Weekend

He thinks he looks just like Cole in this picture. This is the Varsity game against Manawa
Another nice kick!

It's been a fun and restful weekend. Kyle played in Shiocton on Friday night. He got a lot of playing time in on the defense. He did a great job and even got at least 3 tackles. It's fun to watch him come around and put the pressure on the QB. He got a little bruised up but he's not complaining. He kicked well too. He has to play the JV from Shiocton on Monday.





Clay played soccer. He was asked to play with the other team to make the numbers even. His original team won so he was happy. He played well. It's hard for me to watch because I don't understand everything about the game. He loves it. He's on me now for swimming. I'll see about signing him up for private lessons after soccer.





Cole has been busy. He really hasn't had a whole lot of things to tell us and he would rather text than talk. Sounds like he likes his classes and Platteville. He had a group of guys he hangs with. I just wish I could put a face to a name. I can't picture these kids. I'm glad he was playing with his computer last night and posted a picture of Rob.





Bill Sr. is leaving Wed for Texas to go back to work. I think he'll be happy to get back.


Bill Jr. is working on several different cars this weekend including mine. Hopefully it will be put back together so I can go get Kyle from umping baseball this afternoon.

No comments: