Saturday, May 8, 2010

Miscellaneous Mush

First let me just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!! I didn't forget and I did talk to her that day. I have just had issues with my computer and have been running all over the country watching the kids.

Cole took 2nd for Discus and Shot put in Marion this week. Kyle's games got cancelled. he was suppose to have a double header today but because of the snow and rain the games got cancelled.

Bill's busy painting my dining room. He and Clay think we should leave the room the primer color. Picture Pepto pink. Almost as bright as Beth's bedroom.

I'm just trying to keep Cole focused this last week of school. He has some big projects this week and a few finals next week then he's done!!! It's really hard to believe we've gotten to this spot in ours lives so quickly. He is so looking forward and it's really hard to keep him here and focused. He also got a job working maintenance at my work. That should keep him busy.

This upcoming week we have Kyle's confirmation and track meets and games. Kyle is also umpiring this week as well.

No comments: