Thursday, April 29, 2010

Twisted Sisters

I read my sisters blogs and try to understand how three individuals raised in the same house are so really totally different. I'm very much the homebody, Deb is very much go go go, and Jen always does the unexpected. We can hear the fight about nature vs. nurture but let me assure you it's got nothing to do with either. I also look at my boys and see how very different they are from one another. It shocked me the other day to get a picture in the mail from a get together and see Cole and Kyle standing exactly the same way. Then I look at Clayton and he is so totally different from either of them. Where does this come from? I'm glad they are not alike but sometimes it would make life a little more simple if they all were able to agree on one thing. Especially when it comes to dinner time. :) Enjoy the uniqueness of those around you.

No comments: