Sunday, May 23, 2010

Crazy Life

I'm not sure where my week went. It's been crazy busy. Even on nights when I think I don't have anything something creeps up. Cole had the Rosholt Relays this week and the teams did very well. The meet is mostly relays. Throwing all 3 guys throwing get the distances added together. Cole's group took 2nd in discus and shot. 1st in the weight (50 yds dash with 3 members) and 6th in the long jump. That was a sight to see. Kyle had 2 games which were not his best. Friday's game he went into banana man and got the team rolling but had us all laughing. Clay has been just plain busy too. He's been to friends and had Baily over night.
Last week of High School for Cole. He has 2 days of finals. He's off Wed. Then goes back Thursday morning for Baccalaureate and Friday for the awards ceremony. Sat. Graduation. It's finally starting to hit me my baby's leaving for bigger things. This shouldn't be to hard of an adjustment since he's never home anymore. He's so excited and just ready to be done.
We also have a ballgame, track meet, football meeting and awards banquet to go to this week. Life just isn't going to slow down anytime soon.

No comments: