Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pump Up the Noise

Give me a P, Give me an A, Give me a C, Give me an E, Give me an L, Give me another L, Now Give me an I. Go PACELLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boys are all pumped and I feel like I want to hurl. I think they can do it but they need to come out strong. Game's at 5 tonight and the day won't go by fast enough. They are all at practice now until 11 then they have a luncheon at 11. Suit up at 2 pre game around 3:30 get ready to head to the field. Unfortunately there is going to be parking problems due to hockey game at Willet and UWSP game right before ours. Not exactly great timing. The game should be on 1010AM or 99.7 FM. I believe they are also streaming it on line also. Wish us luck and hope we make through to the next level.

Welcome Home Mom and Dad!

No comments: