Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who said life was going to slow down?

Boy I thought after football was done with all three boys life would get back to normal. We could actually all have supper together. WRONG! Cole is doing sound for the play this weekend. Bill and I were asked to make a magic mirror. Which did turn out pretty cool if I do say so. Cole has joined the bowling league and is bowling every Tues after school. Kyle is in Destination Imagination which meets every Tues for 2 hours and then there's Clay who feels he should be just as busy as the other two.

I got some Christmas presents made. I can't show them to you yet. That's as far as I've gotten. Oh well there's still 3 weeks until I have to be ready for round 1. Kids aren't saying much this year. Clay's testing the waters to see if Santa is real. Great last one to believe. I forget sometimes he's a 3rd grader already.

Kyle's getting excited about this weekend. He's starting to get things ready to hunting. I asked him if I had to worry about him freaking out if he got a deer, he hesitated then said No, well probably but I'll be with Grandpa so don't worry. OK lots of reassurance there. Grandpa will have to stop laughing at him first. 20 of the 60 kids in his class are going hunting and most of those won't be in school next week. (Boys and Girls) His one teachers so excited about this he cancelled the test and gave everyone an A. It's the most kids he's ever had hunt. He's a big hunter too.

No comments: