Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Follies

Well Kyle's off today to Grandma and Grandpa's where he feels he will be spoiled. I'd like to say this won't happen but I know differently. He's just vibrating he's so excited about going hunting tomorrow morning. I asked him if he would feel bad about not seeing or getting a deer this season and he said no he was just happy he didn't have to go to school next week. Well I guess there's always a bright side.

Cole's not sure what he's doing for hunting. We've all got this rotten cold and he's been at school late every night doing sound for the play. He needs a good nights sleep. He'll probably wait until next weekend to go just so he can recover. He's not to upset about having to go to school next week. Mr. Social.

Clay's going to be lonesome for Kyle next week. He says he won't but he looks for him everyday when he gets home.

Bill and I both have been helping with the sets because the gentleman that did them before is the teacher who recently had a stroke. We will be attending the play I think Sat. night. I will be going to see Twilight probably Sun. Our midnight showing was sold out. Who let's their teenage girl stay out that late on a school night.

Have a good weekend and hopefully we will all have deer tales to tell. Good luck Tim, Troy, and Al.

No comments: