Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ain't Democracy Great!

Well 2 of the 3 schools the kids go to voted for Obama. Kyle's voted McCain. I was impressed with both speeches last night and it even appeared John got a little upset when the crowd booed. I only wish Joe was standing with Barack during his speech. It would have seemed more real to me. I thought Barack's speech addressed everyone and this morning things didn't seem so heavy. I just pray he can lead this country back to the positive not only here but throughout the world. It will be nice to have some class back in the house.

Cole's at the Jr. retreat in Chippewa Falls today. He had to make sure the shirt he wore was tight enough to show off his muscles. Oh brother. Kyle's at DI tonight and Clay just left for his friends. Bill's getting ready to go for practice. Life in the Rogers' household.

No comments: