Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Explanation Needed

Ok as many of you may have seen the wonderful pic. with my mouth open, this deserves an explanation. I was asked by my son and friends if I would get the crowd going during the game since our fans are really quiet. I mean overly quiet. So I was down in the stands cheering "Let's go Red!" I am usually fairly quiet these days in the stands. I do get excited but this time I was obnoxiously loud. I did get the fans cheering though. And to answer your question No we don't have cheerleaders. Hey we won the game! By the way several of my so called "Friends" have e-mailed me the picture with a lot of LOL's after.

The boys are getting ready for the game. Home is actually pretty quiet. The last two nights we've been playing Monopoly. Not good with Cole. He's beaten us both times. I don't quite understand how he does it.

Teacher conferences are this week. I think I missed Clays. I had the day and time screwed up. Oh well I'll reschedule. Kyle's was pretty positive and Cole doesn't think I need to go see any of his. That just means I need to go see all.

No comments: