Saturday, April 3, 2010

How to train a Husband

I couldn't believe it this morning when Bill is tearing apart the house looking for.... the keys to my parents car we were to return this morning!!! Really after three months of them letting us borrow the car because our transmission blew before they left. 3 months of telling him NOT to touch the keys he goes and looses them. Needless to say it was an eventful morning. I went to work after a wonderful brunch at my middle sis's. When I got home I cooked a pizza and went to get the pizza cutter and whamo bammo there were the keys in the silverwear drawer. Really how does this happen?! I really feel like the universal just likes to screw with me once in awhile. So we will be sending the keys back to my parents. Dad reassured me that they have and extra set. THANK YOU MOM AND DAD FOR THE CAR I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: