Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First,Last and Still

Kyle had his first day of high school today but I have to wait until I get home with Clay tonight to hear how it went. Bill said he was excited. Kyle was up before Bill went to wake him. The best part of this year for him is he gets to ride to school with Cole and not take the bus.

Today was Cole's last first day. I got more emotional today then I did when he went to Kindergarten. Poor Cole this is going to be a long year for him. College application request start next week. He's to focused on this weekends game to think about anything else. He's also rebelling against the dress code. I was waiting to hear from the school all day.

Clay had his first day of 4th grade and came home excited. He had a hard time getting to sleep last night. Some of his friends are in his class so he's thrilled. His BFF is not in his class. Hopefully things will go better, as they do each year, for him. The bully moved to Kentucky to this removes a great big problem.

I get to go for a long walk tonight while Clay is at practice. The boys have an early night since practice is now right after school. They will be home by 6. I won't be home until 8.

No comments: