Thursday, August 6, 2009

24 hour Kyle

You all heard of the 24 hour flu well we have the 24 hour Kyle. He came home from Superior on Tuesday. As he was coming home his phone kept ringing. Two kids called him to things. He left yesterday to go paintballing then slept overnight at another friends and left this morning to this friends cabin up north. I think he's trying to put a full summers fun in two weeks. He however is missing baseball and said it feels like it's been forever since he's played.
Cole had senior practice last night. He's really ready to get going. I ordered his pictures yesterday and he really didn't care which ones I got. The photographer reworked several packages for me and got me more pictures for about $75 less than what I originally was planning.
Amy and I wiped the football equipment so we won't have any more flu bugs when practice starts. She's going back and wiping the balls down today.
We found out Clay has 2 teachers this year. I was really afraid of this but when they explained that he would have each 2 1/2 days it sounded better. I think they are afraid he'll wear teachers out. He's getting excited about football finally.

No comments: