Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Motherhood?!!!!!!

Can I just say I would really, really, like to have the cute cuddly, mother worshipping children back? I know most mothers love it when their kids are in school. I HATE it. It's a huge fight all the time. Last night it ended with lots of screaming and a bedroom door getting ripped off the wall. Let's just say there is no longer any cell phone, car, going out, or racing this weekend. As of right now I'm not even sure I'll let him go watch the first virgin running of the car they built. A lot of the moms of these 17 year old boys are ready to join me and send them all to an island far, far, away. On the bright side he is now off academic suspension and can participate in tomorrows track meet. He even would like me to come and watch.

Kyle had a good game yesterday. He had a fantastic grab at third base and threw the guy out at first. He hit once up the middle, right over 2nd base. He walked twice and went down once looking. The guys batting ahead of him the 3rd time up were smashing it out and one was out of the park. Kyle was just waiting for the perfect pitch but got walked without a single strike thrown. He just looked at us and shook his head.

Clay just played the whole game.

As Scarlett O'Hara would say: "Tomorrow is just another day"

No comments: