Friday, May 29, 2009

Crazy Days

These next couple of days are going to be nuts. Last night Bill and one of the other coaches pulled together a scrimmage. Kyle was thrilled. He got to play finally and this was wonderful. We went and got him snacks for his trip to Mt. Olympus today. It's suppose to be a wonderful day out so I hope he has a great time. After work today I need to hike it up to Marathon for Cole's meet. I hope he does well. I think he's hoping for a top 10 finish. He really doesn't think he'll make it to state because he's not throwing 150'. Then I get to run back, pick up Kyle at 6 and take him to traveling team try outs at 6:30. Tomorrow I get to come into work for 2 people, watch Clay's final soccer game, go home clean the house and at 7:30 Cole's UTI interview. And just to make you all think I'm really nuts. Sunday I'm working and then we have a grad party, a benefit and a football meeting. I exhausted just writing this. The rest of the week after is just crazy too. Hope everyone has a good weekend and I'll try and let everyone know how the meet and the interview go.

No comments: