Saturday, May 9, 2009

Laughter and Tears

Kyle has to have about 20 pictures for an 8th grade graduation DVD they are putting together. I had pictures pretty organized until about 8 years ago. This is when things just got thrown into a big box. So I'm going through pictures and see Grandma Frost's 80th at Jacquie's. I see pictures of Sherrie without her hair and at all three weddings (remember D did this x2). I see Tim and I playing dress up and in the toy box which we emptied. I watch my son who is driving me crazy grow up before my eyes. I found a picture of Kyle's first pitching event. I believe he hit his first batter. I also see the good, the bad and the ugly bridesmaid dresses we all wore or choose. On a cold rainy day this was fun to see where we were and where we are. I do have to say with the exception of a couple of glibs, life has been pretty good so far. Thank you all for the wonderful memories. Here's to making more.

No comments: