Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kyle's First Game of the Season

Bill and Kyle had their first game this season. It was against Milwaukee Washington. The score was definately a little lopsided (54-6) Kyle was kicking like crazy. He would just get off the field and start to change shoes and he'd be back in to kick. He was 6/8 for extra point and kicked offs went from the 15th to the end zone. He played offense and defense the second half. After the game both teams came back to Pacelli and had a nice meal put on by the senior parents. Kyle then came home and was in tears because "I did horrible! Don't even try and tell me I did good!" This is the only kid I know who can come off that big of a win and analyse everything he did wrong and think that if it was anyother game he personally would have lost it for the team. OMG!!!!



He and Clay had a nice start to the school year. Kyle has a tough course load. Sophomore year seems to be the toughest. Clay is glad to be back with his friends and seems to like his teacher.



Cole supposedly made the team. I however would not know this since he has yet to tell his parents. His roommate moved in yesterday. Cole had to work the jamboree (all the local teams played at the university) yesterday. He seems happy and doesn't want to come home.



I am fried. I miss the days I tanned and not fried. I look like a lobster. I'm trying to keep my BFF calm. Her foreign exchange student from Brazil is coming next week. Should be fun.

No comments: