Saturday, August 18, 2012

Quick Catch up

Cole is all signed up for school and starting on Monday. He's dying to leave home. I am glad he's back. I hope he enjoys this year. He just has his majors classes left. Don't see much of him. He's such a social butterfly.

Kyle had a scrimmage for football today and tweeked his knee at the end of the 1st of 3 sets of scrimmages. Not very happy and very scared that this is something major. I don't think it is and trainer didn't seem very concerned. We are off into the senior year.

Clay started football. Seems to like it so far. It's fun to see him play with his friends. He's are also getting ready for school. He's about the happiest of the three to think about school.

Bill has been having fun with car shows and taking life a little slower.

I'm just crazy busy with work and the kids. I know it will all end to soon so I'm enjoying it while I can.

No comments: