Monday, July 26, 2010

It's that time of year again!

It's officially here! Football season. Kyle and Bill are up north at the 4 day camp. Kyle texted me 20 times (I counted )for things he wanted Bill to bring up. Cole is getting set and is starting to lift heavily. I told him he should start running. We'll see if he takes my advise. Clay is going for the UK football this fall sign up is starting next week.

Bill's not accepting the fact Cole is going to college. We were talking today and he was saying he wasn't going to have time to run his special teams at camp so he'd have to be at practice the 14th. I told him that was fine just come down after he was done. Cole would be busy for awhile and we wouldn't need him until about 2:30. He was fit to be tied. He didn't think we needed to take 2 cars down. When I kept telling him yes he didn't get it. Finally I said "Bill unless you want to walk home we need 2 cars" He still didn't get it. So the final thing I said to him was "Bill he's staying, he's not coming home with us." The other end of the line was very quiet. For those of you who think it'll be me with tears think again.

No comments: